Thursday, September 1, 2016

I Daydream About Traveling - Wyoming Version

I often daydream about travel, plotting out tours I'd like to take someday when I get a car again. Here's a tour of the top ten tourist destinations in Wyoming.



A woman can dream, can't she? This tour is about 1630 miles by car but only 1529 if I walk it.

Another thing I do to distract me from my isolation is ... read. I love to read. Right now I'm listening to an audiobook version of The Virginian by Owen Wister. It was originally published in 1902 and is said to be the first "Western" novel. The TV show of the same name was based on this novel. I find it to be amusing with lots of dusty testosterone. And horses.

The reason I started looking for Wyoming tourist attractions was because The Virginian is set in Wyoming. I decided to find some YouTube videos with views of Wyoming to illustrate the novel I'm listening to.

This video has some awesome information about Wyoming and South Dakota.






No comments:

Post a Comment